Wednesday, July 13, 2011
So much to catch up on!
This first picture is a card I made for a friend of my daughter's who got married this summer. I used a file from the Silhouette store to cut the dress, and then embossed the skirt with a Sizzix for Stampin' Up! embossing folder. I embellished with some pearls and ribbon, and lined the envelope with patterned paper. I'm sorry I can't tell you who it's from - I have forgotten and have none of the paper left, unfortunately.
Stay tuned - more to come!
- Searching for that "perfect" storage solution...
- Cruise Pictures - Shopping in Roatan
- Cruise Pictures - B is for Bill
- Cruise Pictures - Zip Line
- Stuff I never do...
- Cruise Pictures - Celebrity Century
- Cruising Along
- Happy Birthday, Courtney!
- Last post for today - Happy Birthday Brittany!
- Making your own Print and Cut Designs
- Silhouette Print and Cut Feature
- Scrap Happy - again!
- So much to catch up on!
- ▼ July (13)