Friday, July 29, 2011

Cruise Pictures - Shopping in Roatan

I didn't take a single one of the pictures in this layout - I found all of them online, which, as I said in my previous post, is a great way to supplement skimpy vacation photos.

I didn't take pictures of Plaza Mar, but I did want to document it since we'd found most of our souvenirs there, and since I thought it was a fascinating place.


Once again, I die cut my title using my Silhouette.  Actually, I double die-cut it in different colors, and offset them to give some shadowing and added interest to the title.  I used more paper from the Mod Retro stack from DCWV, and stickers from October Afternoon, Sassafras Lass and Stampin' Up! I also used some ancient rub ons from Marcella (K & Co's bargain line) and Top Line Creations - I don't even know if they are still in business - that's how long I have had these.  Finally, I added a button from Stampin' Up!.  

**Note:  I have started separating my embellishments into "Current" and "Use it or Lose it" categories.  Items in the second category are to be donated in 30 days if I do not use them.  I try to look at those things first when searching for embellishments.  This method has helped me to use up some of my stash so that I can keep it fresh.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers