I apologize for the glare on these pages - I didn't realize my desk lamp was on while I was taking photos.
Thursday, July 28, 2011
Cruise Pictures - Celebrity Century
In this 2-page shipboard layout, I used some of the Graphic 45 paper I mentioned in my last post. It's absolutely gorgeous and works really well with these pictures. (Not sure if you can see the metallic copper stripe in the paper, but it is SO pretty!)I accented the second page with a ship's wheel I cut using the Silhouette. I stamped over the die cut with a Stampin' Up! background stamp (Can't remember the name of it - but it's the scratchy looking one) and inked the edges to give it a little more depth and interest. I added a ribbon flag (inspired by Nichol Magourik) and a sticker under my journaling. On the first page, my embellishments include our actual Sea Pass cards, a postcard I got while on board the ship and some October Afternoon (and other) stickers. I love using postcards in my layouts, especially when it's difficult to get a really good picture due to weather or other conditions. The postcard photographer has already done the hard work for me.
- Searching for that "perfect" storage solution...
- Cruise Pictures - Shopping in Roatan
- Cruise Pictures - B is for Bill
- Cruise Pictures - Zip Line
- Stuff I never do...
- Cruise Pictures - Celebrity Century
- Cruising Along
- Happy Birthday, Courtney!
- Last post for today - Happy Birthday Brittany!
- Making your own Print and Cut Designs
- Silhouette Print and Cut Feature
- Scrap Happy - again!
- So much to catch up on!
- ▼ July (13)