On the second half of the layout, the pictures definitely take center stage. I used minimal embellishments so as not to distract from the spectacular views. Just a few word stickers to help tell the story, and a tab on the side and I'm done. That amazing panoramic view along the top of the layout? That was our view for the last "zip" of the day. Amazing.
Friday, July 29, 2011
Cruise Pictures - Zip Line
This layout features pictures from our zip-line adventure in Honduras. On the first page, I used a transparency for my title, and one of our actual armbands from the trip underneath that as a page accent. I printed my journaling on vellum - you can see the adhesive, but that doesn't really bother me. I glittered a sun die cut (Silhouette) and used half of it on this page. I added just a little stamping to complete the page.
- Searching for that "perfect" storage solution...
- Cruise Pictures - Shopping in Roatan
- Cruise Pictures - B is for Bill
- Cruise Pictures - Zip Line
- Stuff I never do...
- Cruise Pictures - Celebrity Century
- Cruising Along
- Happy Birthday, Courtney!
- Last post for today - Happy Birthday Brittany!
- Making your own Print and Cut Designs
- Silhouette Print and Cut Feature
- Scrap Happy - again!
- So much to catch up on!
- ▼ July (13)