Thursday, July 28, 2011

Cruising Along


I've finally started scrapping photos from our cruise last year.  Sometimes the motivation comes right after the event, and sometimes it doesn't.  I chose some papers from Graphic 45 for my cruise layouts and ended up hardly using any of them.  They were nice with the pictures of the interior of the ship, but a bit too dark and formal for our shore excursions.  


On this page, I scrapped pictures from our day in Roatan. I pulled my colors from the clothing of the dancers, and the green of the trees all over Roatan.  I cut a giant tropical flower and some leaves with my Silhouette and accented them with Stickles.  I did a little stamping and embellished with some rub-ons, a journaling tag, a punched tab for the date (Stampin' Up!) and a sentiment strip.  I love the mix of tropical colors, patterns and sparkle.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers