Friday, December 2, 2011

Told you I'd get to it eventually...

I have a habit of purchasing things and letting them.... um... marinate for a while before I use them.  So it should come as no surprise to you that the inspiration for this card came from PaperCrafts Holiday Cards magazine from last year.  I didn't have time to even LOOK at the magazine when I bought it right in the middle of the holiday season of 2010.  Fortunately, I came across it again a couple of months ago when I was putting together some project kits to work on at my friend's stamping event.  





The card bears only a passing resemblance to the one that inspired it - I have changed out the papers, embellishments, sentiment, and pretty much everything else to make the idea work with the supplies I had on hand.  Thanks to Jessica Bavier who created the card that inspired me!  I'll be sharing another card inspired by this magazine in my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers