Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Goodwill Deal!

I am a thrift store fanatic.  I will roam every aisle and inspect every shelf for hidden treasures. I don't generally see any scrapping or stamping supplies on my thrifting trips, but occasionally I come across something wonderful, like these:


I found these this morning at Goodwill.  They're mostly from the Making Memories Spook Alley collection, with one goody from K & Company.  I got:


  • 2 packages of Spook Alley Looking Glass self-adhesive embellishments (orig. $4.99 ea.). The picture only shows one.

  • One package of Spook Alley Glitter Alpha Stickers (orig $3.99 ea.)

  • One package of Spook Alley Glitter Rub-Ons (orig. $3.99 ea.)

  • One package of K & Co. Grand Adhesions Dimensional Stickers ($3.49 ea.)
And how much did I pay for these delicious Halloween goodies, you may ask?
Twenty-nine cents each. 
I love a bargain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers