Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Birthday Card for Sarah



Here's another birthday card I made for one of my daughter's friends.  It uses the Hello Kitty Greetings Cricut Cartridge, but there's no kitty in sight!  I went with a cupcake instead, but stuck to traditional HK colors.  The CS is from Stampin' Up! - don't ask me which color it is; I'm not sure.  I used a foam stamp and some Versamark ink for the background image.  I didn't want it to be too distracting.  I printed the sentiment from my computer. The font is 0 Whoa DNA.  I popped the sentiment and the cupcake up off of the card with Stampin' Dimensionals from SU!.  I used Crystal Effects on the cherry, white glitter on the frosting and brown flocking on the cake.  I ran the cupcake liner through my Cuttlebug for the dotted effect and finished up the card with a white grosgrain bow.  It's simple, pretty and graphic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers